All orders are handcrafted by myself and made to your specifications. I ship all products within 2 weeks. Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but I can’t guarantee a faster processing time. If you absolutely need your order sooner than 3 weeks, please email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE YOU ORDER. Sometimes I can do a rush order if I do not have other orders that have deadlines for before your event. Certain times of the year are better than others.
**Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time.**
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Tarnishing of sterling silver and gold filled metals happens by humidity and sulfur in our air. Care for your new jewelry by:
*Storing in the plastic bag provided
* Keeping it away from lotion and make-up
I always love creating new products from ideas from my wonderful customers! I will not, however, copy another artist’s work. It would be fine for me to make a matching backdrop, earrings or a bracelet for a necklace you already have though. Please contact me for a quote. http://twobewedjewelry.com/contact . Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask me for details.
Shipping is always complimentary within the US. There is a 2 week production time for orders + 2 – 3 days shipping within the US. I am in Arizona so it is USUALLY 2 days to either coast. Items will be shipped using USPS First Class mail. I do ship with insurance. If your order doesn’t arrive, please email me.
I will gladly ship to you, but I will take no responsibility if your item is held by customs. It can take from 9 days to 6 weeks for First Class International Mail to Canada and countries overseas. I have NO CONTROL how long your country’s customs holds merchandise. If you need your order sooner than 6 weeks, email me and I will do my best to accommodate your time frame. Oftentimes, I can ship out within a week with notice. You will need to upgrade your shipping to the 6-10 day Priority Mail International at checkout if you need this sooner than 6 weeks to expedite customs handling.
All duties and taxes ( VAT, and other customs taxes) are the BUYERS responsibility. If it is not legal or prudent to send jewelry to your country by USPS International First Class or Priority Mail, email me and we can decide on another method. If I think there is a time issue between when you ordered and the date of your event, I will email you and ask to invoice you for upgraded shipping. If I do not receive a response or you do not want to pay for expedited shipping, I will send it regular USPS First Class International Mail and I will not be held responsible if it does not get to you on time.
Two Be Wed Jewelry is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges are dictated by and come from your country during importation of your package. Two Be Wed Jewelry is not responsible for import taxes of any kind.
I really try hard to represent my jewelry accurately in my descriptions and photos. If you find it just isn’t perfect send it back within 3 days and I will gladly exchange it or refund your money. My #1 goal is happy customers!
Refunds Are Done As Follows:
1. The item must be in the same condition as it was sent. It must not be worn, photographed etc.
2. You must contact me as soon as you receive the item and the item must be postmarked within 3 days of you contacting me. You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to mail it back to me. If you are shipping an item back to me you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. I cannot guarantee that I will receive your returned item. Insurance protects the SHIPPER not the buyer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you decide to exchange an item, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
3. If the item was damaged in shipping, please send it back to me. I will send you another piece exactly like it and refund your shipping.
4. There are no refunds or exchanges for custom orders. I will be happy to photograph a custom order with all the beads laid out in the design and email it to you for your approval.
5. For International buyers. Since I have no control how long your country’s customs process takes, there are no refunds if you did not allow at least 6 weeks for your order to arrive and you paid for regular shipping. If I think there is a time issue, I will email you and ask to invoice you for upgraded shipping. If I do not receive a response or you do not want to pay for expedited shipping, I will send it regular USPS First Class International Mail and I will not be held responsible if it does not get to you on time.
NON RETURNABLE ITEMS
* Gift cards
* Custom Pieces
* Only regular priced items may be refunded or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 1 week depending on your credit card company’s processing time.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact me at email@example.com.
Send the Item to: Noelle Kostraba 1976 N. Lemon Tree Lane Suite 24 Chandler, AZ 85224
Personal identification information:
Two Be Wed Jewelry may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit my site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources I make available on my site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number to make sure they get their orders on time or if I have questions regarding an order such as an undeliverable address. Users may, however, visit my site anonymously. I will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to me. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information:
I may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with my site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to my site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How I use collected information:
Two Be Wed Jewelry may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate my site. I may need your information display content on the site correctly.
• To improve customer service. Information you provide helps me respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. Another example would be if you mis-typed your mailing address and I need to contact you.
• To personalize user experience. I may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on my site.
• To improve my site . I may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To process payments. I may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. I DO NOT SHARE this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics I think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails. I may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How I protect your information:
I adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on my site.
Sharing your personal information:
I do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. I may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with my business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. I may use third party service providers to help me operate my business and the site or administer activities on my behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. I may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given me your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to my mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. I may use third party service providers to help me operate my business and the site or administer activities on my behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. I may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given me your permission.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, I never collect or maintain information at my site from those I actually know are under 13, and no part of my website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use my site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting Two Be Wed Jewelry:
This document was last updated on July 26, 2016.